Thursday, December 4, 2008

Also

There is a small chance I might be starting a zine about untaught history (you know, like the real story of Columbus). I don't know how many of you actually read this blog, but if you are reading this, who or what kinds of people are you interested in learning about? Revolutionaries? The dark sides of heroes? People from all different nations or just ones from the United States? Thanks for any input! If it goes to print, I'll make sure to give you some zine love!! :)

Edit: This project may not happen for a while, especially because I just remembered that I need something just like this for a project in the future, but thanks for your suggestions!! I will definitely try and incorporate them.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Wow. Um. Unsung heroes? And possibly just the US, but mostly if that would make it easier for you.

Spenser Isdahl said...

This sounds pretty cool! I think I'd like to see radical religious leaders (as in cult leaders), and the same thing Morgan said about limiting the scope it the US.